EIS and esure are excited to announce that we have been selected as a Finalist in the Excellence in Technology category for the 2022 Insurance Times awards. Celebrating innovation, the award recognises initiatives and solutions that improve internal and external operational and administrative processes.
Commenting on the selection, Roy Jubraj, Chief Strategy and Transformation Officer, esure, says, “Our vision is to fix insurance for good, making the entire insurance life-cycle more consumer-friendly and flexible through exceptional digital experiences that offer customers a high level of self-sufficiency. Achieving finalist status with EIS means a great deal to the entire esure team, and of course to me personally. It is recognition that esure is truly market-leading in its ambition and what it has delivered.”
To achieve its ambitious goals, esure needed an ecosystem enabling solution that would:
- Build a new full lifecycle (quote-to-claim) tech stack, cloud-centred and built around a data-fluid customer core.
- Scale and adapt to future changes in the market, responding to insight at will.
- Deliver a customer-driven ecosystem and market leading experiences.
- Rapidly and seamlessly Integrate with external microservices that differentiate through products, services and experience.
- Implement smoothly and at speed, creating new products and services in a continuously evolving environment
- And despite the project’s high ambition, the initial rollout was achieved in 12 months.
Alec Miloslavsky, CEO at EIS says, “The esure ambition is what we built EIS for, we love to work with insurers who see the potential in platforms, and true software offerings. For us this is about enabling their ecosystem to thrive, aiming to bring the best of operational efficiency along with self-sufficiency and the benefits of scalability to their business. Achieving finalist status with esure is a testament to what we’ve achieved together, and a strong affirmation of how partnering with insurers to be the best they can be runs through our core. Our customers’ success is our success.”