EIS Group, a leading provider of core insurance systems, today announced it will be a sponsor, exhibitor, and session presenter at the 2016 IASA Annual Educational Conference and Business Show. The conference will take place June 12–15 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas.
On Tuesday, June 14 from 3:30–5:00 pm, EIS Group will co-present with IBM and industry analyst firm, SMA, a session titled: “Core Customer Intelligence at Work = True Customer-Centricity for Insurers.” The presenters will explore how taking a unified approach to core administration, marketing, sales and customer data, can help insurers succeed in their customer-centered business transformation initiatives.
In addition, EIS Group is supporting the conference with:
- Executive Roundtable sponsorship of the Chief Information/Technology Officer Roundtable, to be held Tuesday, June 14, featuring tech entrepreneur and futurist, Vivek Wadhwa and Rick Pastore of the CIO Executive Council; and
- Sponsorship of IASA’s “Tweet, Post, or Snap Your Way to an Apple Watch” Social Media Contest.
EIS Group’s participation also includes exhibiting at booth #501 and presenting during the conference’s Vendor Connect Tours for core system suites and policy administration systems.
“IASA consistently delivers a value-packed experience for all who attend their annual conference and we are very pleased to once again support and participate in this important industry event,” said Kristie Jones, vice president of marketing, EIS Group. “Last year we had exceptional engagement with business and technology executives, and we are excited to further demonstrate how our customer-centered core systems can help insurers get on the digital fast track to success.”
Known in the industry as an unrivaled marketplace where insurance carriers can explore a wide array of leading-edge solution providers, the IASA business show brings industry professionals and solution providers together to learn, share innovative ideas, network and collaborate. Boasting more than 85 educational sessions and over 200 product and service exhibitors, the conference offers exclusive executive roundtable events, inclusive networking events, and valuable speaking sessions. Schedule highlights for this year’s conference include Monday’s keynote address by Navy SEAL, Rob O’Neill and Tuesday’s special guest, President George W. Bush.
- Check out the IASA 2016 Conference Program
- Register for IASA 2016 here
- Take a look at the CI/TO Roundtable program
- IASA’s “Tweet, Post, or Snap Your Way to an Apple Watch” Social Media Contest Rules
- Follow @EISGroupLtd on Twitter
- Follow EIS Group on LinkedIn