Where is ENGAGE 2019?
ENGAGE 2019 will take place at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa, Sonoma, California, USA.
What are the conference dates?
February 25-27, 2019:
- The conference will kick off with a welcome reception on the evening of Monday, February 25th at 6:00 pm.
- The first General Session begins at 8:00 am on Tuesday, February 26th.
- The conference concludes at 9:00 pm on Wednesday, February 27th.
How do I book my hotel?
Attendees are responsible for making their reservations directly with the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn. You may book a room online or you may call the hotel’s reservations department at (707) 938-9000. Be sure to mention that you are booking your room for “ENGAGE 2019.”
Are there special hotel rates?
EIS Group has negotiated a highly discounted room rate for ENGAGE 2019 delegates. The rate is $209.00 plus tax for single or double rooms on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (February 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 2019). Additionally, the daily resort fee of $35.00 has been waived for ENGAGE 2019 attendees.
If you would like to extend your stay prior to or beyond the conference, EIS Group has negotiated a discounted room rate of $289.00 plus tax for single or double rooms on Friday and Saturday, February 22-23, 2019, and Friday and Saturday, March 1-2, 2019. The daily resort fee of $35.00 has also been waived on these dates for ENGAGE 2019 attendees.
What is the weather like in Sonoma in February?
In February, temperatures during the day average 40°F to 63°F. Be sure to dress in layers as the weather can change quickly. We would encourage you to check the weather before you arrive and pack accordingly.
What is the agenda for ENGAGE 2019?
We have a variety of sessions that are targeted toward technical users and business users. See the ENGAGE 2019 Agenda for more details.
What is the registration cost for ENGAGE 2019?
The registration fee depends on how early you register—the earlier the better:
- Early Bird Fee: $495 (through December 31, 2018)
- Registration Fee: $795 (January 1, 2019 through February 27, 2019)
- Onsite Registration Fee: $795
How do I register?
You may register for ENGAGE 2019 online.
What are the cancellation and substitution policies?
- Cancellations received by close of business on Monday, December 31, 2018 (5:00 pm Pacific Time) will receive a full refund minus a $50.00 processing fee.
- Cancellations received between December 31, 2018 (after 5:00 pm Pacific Time) and close of business January 15, 2019 (5:00 pm Pacific Time) will receive 50% refund of all monies paid minus a $50.00 processing fee.
- Cancellations received after January 15, 2019 (after 5:00 pm Pacific Time) will receive no refund.
Can I bring a guest?
Attendees are permitted to register one (1) guest and must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age for liability purposes. Registered guests are permitted to attend the opening night reception at the cost of $75.00 and/or the closing night event at the cost of $150.00. Each guest pass holder must be accompanied by a paying ENGAGE 2019 registration holder. The guest pass does not include access to any sessions, breakfasts or lunches, or any other activities that are reserved for attendees with full event pass.
What is the recommended attire for the conference?
Business casual attire is appropriate. Bring a sweater and jacket in case of cool temperatures when you’re in session rooms or out for the evening. February typically has several days of rain, so an umbrella is recommended if you plan on traveling outside of the conference (the hotel supplies umbrellas in the guest rooms while you are occupying a room).
Whom do I contact if I have a question?
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.