EIS Group, a leading provider of core systems and digital solutions for insurers, announces the launch of its CoreVelocityTM delivery approach for delivering sustainable insurance core and digital solutions faster and with less risk. The CoreVelocity delivery approach combines implementation methods, tools, and accelerators via a cloud-based managed service as a unique, unified delivery approach that increases speed, ensures quality and reduces the cost of solution delivery.
CoreVelocity is the product of EIS Group’s extensive experience delivering multi-line core systems to Benefits and Property and Casualty insurers globally. It embodies state-of-the-art practices as a modern DevOps solution for software development, test and delivery and leverages advanced cloud service environments provided by AWS or Microsoft Azure.
EIS Group’s CoreVelocity delivery approach delivers the following benefits to insurers:
- Accelerates time to value: Customers can get new pre-production systems up and running quicker, get work done faster using parallel work streams, and deliver user capabilities frequently to improve project alignment between IT/business.
- Improves quality: High-quality solutions and lower cost implementations are realized because a single environment is used across the entire project, solution testing is faster, and defects are identified earlier and resolved quickly.
- Ensures ongoing sustainability: Projects stay current on the latest version of base software during solution implementation and subsequent solution upgrade time, expense and risk are greatly reduced.
“CoreVelocity brings together a powerful package of capabilities that make it easier for our clients to achieve their transformation goals,” said Jim Caruso, executive vice president of worldwide professional services at EIS Group. “By providing a unified environment for their EIS Suite solution implementations, one that is the same environment used for our internal R&D, our clients can get to market quickly, have the very latest EIS Suite business capabilities at go-live, and can easily add new capabilities so they can realize sustaining value from their implementation.”
Key components of the CoreVelocity delivery approach are:
- An agile software development methodology.
- An integrated requirements management tool.
- A cloud-based, DevOps environment featuring continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD).
- A patent-pending automated testing framework.
- A starter kit of integration tools and templates.
EIS Group clients have leveraged CoreVelocity components to accelerate their implementations and achieve business value.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance’s Benefits organization leveraged CoreVelocity in a cloud-based policy administration system roll-out for six new Life, Disability, and A&H products on a quote-to-claim platform in seven months.
- CSAA Insurance Group used the EIS cloud-based automated testing framework to achieve a reduction in regression testing time and production defects. This allowed the company to get more capability into the market by producing more tests at a faster rate and reduced costs.
About EIS Group
EIS Group’s core systems and digital solutions empower Property/Casualty and Benefits insurers to innovate freely with products, channels, and the customer journey. EIS customer-centric solutions support rating, underwriting, policy administration, claims, billing, distribution management and customer engagement, and are enabling insurers around the world to build stronger, more competitive insurance businesses. And customers gain exceptional speed to value by leveraging EIS Group’s agile, cloud-based delivery approach. EIS Group has operations in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, visit www.eisgroup.com and follow us on Twitter @EISGroupLtd.