Who We Are
EIS Group is a global innovator, providing leading-edge technologies and core applications that are transforming the insurance industry. We are committed to innovation that drives growth and efficiencies for the largest insurance companies in the world.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative, and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the unique qualities of our team members unique to help further develop each other’s skillsets. Together, we believe we are stronger than the sum of our individual parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and intuitive people to join our growing team of technology professionals and insurance industry experts.
About the Role
As VP of Product Marketing, you will lead the strategic positioning of our Digital Technology Platforms in order to drive EIS Group’s value proposition in the market to current and future customers. The ideal candidate has deep experience in product marketing (specifically supporting complex enterprise software and/or insurance-related products), experience in developing effective sales enablement materials, and has successfully led product marketing teams. Reporting directly to the EVP of Marketing & Alliances, you will be responsible for building and leading a team of product and technical marketers who will be the glue that binds our product strategy to industry requirements and to the tactics key to drive sales and achieve revenue success. In this critical role for the company, you will partner cross-functionally with product management, engineering, marketing communications, and sales to drive rapid growth.
You are a strategic, data-driven, and highly-collaborative leader with deep experience in product marketing (specifically supporting complex enterprise software and/or insurance-related products), capable of developing effective sales enablement materials, and possess the demonstrated ability to lead product marketing teams. Your ability to understand and implement pragmatic marketing principals will be an asset.
- Build and scale the Product Marketing team for the company;
- Foster a high-performance team culture that encourages creativity; and testing, learning, and iterating fast;
- Develop deep knowledge of market trends and the competitive landscape to shape marketing and product strategy;
- Define buyer personas and convert technical positioning into key market messages;
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote our product narrative;
- Collaborate with leadership across the company to successfully create GTM plans and launch new products to drive rapid growth;
- Partner with Marketing Communications to create compelling world-class campaigns that drive product adoption and engagement; and
- Develop sales enablement tools and training to enable enterprise customer success.
- 10+ years in Product Marketing within the B2B technology space;
- Experience building teams and functions from the ground up;
- Track record of bringing large-scale tech products to market;
- Track record of driving enterprise customer adoption and engagement through marketing campaigns;
- Exceptional storyteller – product-centric with the ability to go deep on technology and turn technical information into digestible content easily understood by all;
- Can balance strategic thinking with tactical execution;
- Creative and collaborative – Track record of strong relationships across the leadership team with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders;
- MBA or Master’s degree preferred;
- Pragmatic Marketing experience, a plus; and
- Insurtech industry experience, a plus.
Our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at EIS University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
If you are ready to execute innovative solutions, apply new ideas, further hone your unique skillset, and join an exceptional professional organization, apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Thank you for your interest in EIS Group. By submitting your resume or employment application, we collect personal information, such as your education, training, qualifications, previous employment and other details you provide, as well as information EIS Group obtains from references or third party background checks (all the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data” constituting “Sensitive Personal Data” defined by prevailing privacy legislation). We will use your Personal Data to process your application.
For the purpose of evaluating your application, we may also share Personal Data with EIS Group’s entities, service providers, references and referees, and with a party that EIS legally combines a substantial portion of its assets, shares, or other business. We may also disclose your Personal Data when legally required (for example to tax authorities in order to calculate your appropriate taxation, compensation or salary payments).
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’:
- You consent to EIS Group collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data potentially outside the country where you reside, and/or to EIS Group’s third party service providers for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time, and to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 12 months.
Please note that EIS Group does not accept resumes or honor referrals from parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement in advance.