Who We Are
EIS Group is a global innovator, committed to providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We deliver a digital insurance platform built to move insurance carriers closer to their customers.
At EIS Group, our mission is unwavering: continue to grow as a global leader—delivering innovative solutions that combine best-in-class technology with deep domain expertise and proven business practices, establish key business relationships, and to employ a talent pool of the best and brightest, well-trained, highly-motivated individuals.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
About the Role
EIS Group is actively looking for individuals with a strong desire to partner with prospects and clients, who are focusing on large and complex business challenges of system replacement in the Insurance Industry.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Global Pre-Sales Consulting, and part of a larger Sales Consulting group, our Senior Technical Sales Consultant will work closely with prospective customers and the EIS Group Engineering team to develop and demonstrate the strategic value of EIS Suite™ technical architecture.
The Senior Technical Sales Consultant will lead detailed discovery and technical review sessions on areas such as configuration, architecture, development methodology, deployment methodology, with prospective customers, evangelizing the strategic benefits of the architecture. As a story-teller, the Senior Technical Sales Consultant will have a deep understanding of the challenges of insurance industry IT, modern architectural principles and patterns inherent to EIS Suite™, and how they could address these challenges.
Supporting the full sales lifecycle from initial customer contact and qualification to contract signature, you will work in partnership with the Sales Directors to support the selling process, including pre-sales demonstrations, technical white-boarding sessions, technical calls, formal RFPs, and informal written proposals.
- Discover customer needs and requirements, determines customer problem areas and articulates recommended solution(s) or product(s).
- Apply knowledge of insurance policy lifecycle and insurance business to technical and architecture requirements to ensure sound business solutions design in the sales cycle
- Respond to technical queries and questions from the prospects during oral presentations and through Request for Information and Request for Proposal processes.
- Interact, collaborate and listen to customers throughout the selling process to ensure their needs are properly understood and being addressed.
- Establish an overall architectural view, identification of major system interfaces, development of module reuse on an enterprise-wide scale, and identification of existing architecture weaknesses/opportunities for process reengineering and cost-benefit analysis
- Take a leadership position in solution design during the sales process, with the ability to adjust on-the-fly to changing requirements/asks during a presentation session
- Conducts and participates in sales calls and demonstrates the value of company solutions and products. Delivers sales materials, presentations, and technical product details.
- Able to plan, direct and execute deep-dive sessions in collaboration with both the customer’s stakeholders and a cross-functional team.
- Create and deliver detailed product presentations, including product overviews, detailed demonstrations, and client-driven proof-of-concept projects. Develop tailored demos and proof of concepts using EIS Suite configuration tools
- Collect and document prospective customer requirements based on interactions with clients, and work internally with Product and Engineering groups to create and refine the client presentations
- 5+ years of insurance or software industry experience, 2+ years in insurance solutions application design
- Strong background in Insurance applications, including experience with P & C, Health, or Life Insurance
- Strong understanding of application architecture and design principles
- 2+ years of Enterprise Java development experience
- 2+ years of Spring framework development experience
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server or DB2
- Experience with enterprise sales or services an asset
- Regional & International travel is required
- Ability to effectively communicate technical and business information with a variety of stakeholders – from technical resources to C-level executive management personnel.
- Expert coordination, organization, team building and communication abilities
- Effective written and verbal communications skills as demonstrated through presentation development and delivery experience
- Demonstrated ability to produce results working independently and as a member of a team.
- Developed problem-solving skills as demonstrated by examples of creative and forward-thinking solutions to business issues.
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Use the “Apply Now” button below, or email your resume and/or CV to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in EIS Group. By submitting your resume or employment application, we collect personal information, such as your education, training, qualifications, previous employment and other details you provide, as well as information EIS Group obtains from references or third party background checks (all the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data” constituting “Sensitive Personal Data” defined by prevailing privacy legislation). We will use your Personal Data to process your application.
For the purpose of evaluating your application, we may also share Personal Data with EIS Group’s entities, service providers, references and referees, and with a party that EIS legally combines a substantial portion of its assets, shares, or other business. We may also disclose your Personal Data when legally required (for example to tax authorities in order to calculate your appropriate taxation, compensation or salary payments).
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’:
- You consent to EIS Group collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data potentially outside the country where you reside, and/or to EIS Group’s third party service providers for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time, and to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 12 months.
Please note that EIS Group does not accept resumes or honor referrals from parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement in advance.