Who We Are
EIS Group is a global innovator, providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We are committed to delivering tools, digital enablement, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and empower clients to reimagine the possible.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts—this particular opportunity is for an experienced: System Architect.
About the Role
Responsible for providing senior-level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding complex enterprise software and overall systems architecture. Facilitates the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms, operating systems and applications across the enterprise.
As a System Architect, you will work with:
- Object-oriented analysis and design;
- Independent architecture at least one multi-tier, high transaction enterprise application;
- Data architecture and data modeling;
- Performance and scalability testing and tuning;
- Java profiling tools, Oracle profiling, Linux/Unix performance;
- Service-Oriented Architecture;
- Leading RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server preferred);
- Spring, JPA/Hibernate, JSF;
- Java application servers: WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat;
- SVN, Mercurial, Maven, Jenkins;
- Agile/Agile methodologies; and
- Travel 30-50% of the time.
EIS Group Offers…
- Competitive salary
- Open, dynamic and informal working environment
- Global team and global spirit;
- Challenging projects
- Continued professional development
- Training, certification programs and ability to attend technical conferences & events
- Flexible working hours & vacation package
If you are ready to execute innovative solutions, apply new ideas, further hone your unique skillset, and join an exceptional professional organization, we encourage you to apply now.
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Thank you for your interest in EIS Group. By submitting your resume or employment application, we collect personal information, such as your education, training, qualifications, previous employment and other details you provide, as well as information EIS Group obtains from references or third party background checks (all the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data” constituting “Sensitive Personal Data” defined by prevailing privacy legislation). We will use your Personal Data to process your application.
For the purpose of evaluating your application, we may also share Personal Data with EIS Group’s entities, service providers, references and referees, and with a party that EIS legally combines a substantial portion of its assets, shares, or other business. We may also disclose your Personal Data when legally required (for example to tax authorities in order to calculate your appropriate taxation, compensation or salary payments).
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’:
- You consent to EIS Group collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data potentially outside the country where you reside, and/or to EIS Group’s third party service providers for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time, and to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 12 months.
Please note that EIS Group does not accept resumes or honor referrals from parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement in advance.