EIS Group is a global innovator, providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We are committed to delivering tools, digital enablement, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and empower clients to reimagine the possible.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skill-sets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
About the Role
We are looking for a leader to take EIS Group’s strategic relationship with System Integration partners to the next level. The SI Partner Effectiveness Manager will have the exciting opportunity to shape and deliver on strategy and build mindshare and adoption of EIS Group’s digital-ready core technology. This role provides a unique and exciting opportunity to shape/deliver on a strategy to increase mindshare and adoption of EIS Group leveraging our ecosystem of partners. You will be responsible for managing the alliances and activity with System Integrators to further establish EIS Group’s footprint and grow alliance-driven revenues within the insurance vertical.
The ideal candidate will have a business background that will enable them to understand ROI goals but also someone who can deliver on planning to hit goals consistently.
Jointly with System Integrator management create and execute EIS Group practice development plans:
- Work with Strategic System Integrators on defining EIS Group technical enablement strategy for SI resources
- Act as a conduit to improve partner access to technical enablement human, documentation and other enablement resources at EIS Group
- Provide Implementation-related best practices and high-level technical guidance to SI technical resources considered for all variety of roles needed for EIS Implementation projects.
Manage partner progress dashboard per SI Partner:
- Regularly check the effectiveness of SI Partner involvement into Implementation projects from various aspects—Dev/QA/BA/Architecture, where SI’s are involved in EIS Group implementation projects
- Track technical capabilities of SI Partner and Promote visibility into partner capabilities across EIS Group leadership
- Represent World Wide (WW) Services on each implementation project with SI resource component even in cases if there are no EIS Group WWServices resources assigned.
EIS Group organization enablement assets development and validation:
- Develop enablement methodology for EIS® Platform consultants
- In collaboration with EIS University (EISU) team, contribute to technical enablement components of various technical roles, using existing EISU content, and create the other, non-existing yet assets
- Jointly with SI and client resources assess if EIS enablement assets are consumable and develop improvement plans for respective EIS Group organizations
Executive-level presence and communication skills:
- Excellent written and verbal skills presentation skills to leadership, sales, and technical audiences
Implementation or Consulting experience:
- Practical knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) and SAF/Agile methodology
- Project Management experience
- Team Leadership and Customer Orientation
Multi-cultural and geographically distributed practical environment experience:
- Ability to work with individuals and teams in a multi-cultural environment
- An influencer in matrix organizations across multiple locations
- 7+ years of relevant SI alliances and/or professional services experience in the Enterprise B2B SaaS
- 10+ years overall work experience
- Previous experience with complex technologies at Enterprise SaaS company preferred
- Proven success in identifying and recruiting SI partners that generated a high ROI for each party
- Strong planning skills. Experience in building and executing structured GTM and sales plays with alliance partners and channel partners
- Experience working in early-stage programs where processes are not well documented or defined
- Great track record of sourcing, developing and maintaining partner relationships
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Extensive, relevant experience working with Partners communicating at C Level
- A high-energy individual who thrives on success and who has the persistence to follow problems through to their final resolution. Understands all aspects relating to “ownership”
- Sales, consulting practice and/or partner management background
- Proven track record of over achievement in all roles
- Strong network/references from partners in the region
- Excellent and credible presentation skills
EIS Group also provides you with empowering mentorships and digital learning opportunities, to help further develop your career. If you are ready to execute innovative solutions, apply new ideas, further hone your unique skillset, and join an exceptional professional services organization, apply now at ITemail@example.com.
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Thank you for your interest in EIS Group. By submitting your resume or employment application, we collect personal information, such as your education, training, qualifications, previous employment and other details you provide, as well as information EIS Group obtains from references or third party background checks (all the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data” constituting “Sensitive Personal Data” defined by prevailing privacy legislation). We will use your Personal Data to process your application.
For the purpose of evaluating your application, we may also share Personal Data with EIS Group’s entities, service providers, references and referees, and with a party that EIS legally combines a substantial portion of its assets, shares, or other business. We may also disclose your Personal Data when legally required (for example to tax authorities in order to calculate your appropriate taxation, compensation or salary payments).
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’:
- You consent to EIS Group collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data potentially outside the country where you reside, and/or to EIS Group’s third party service providers for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time, and to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 12 months.
Please note that EIS Group does not accept resumes or honor referrals from parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement in advance.