EIS Group has an opening for the position of Senior Test Automation Engineer. As a key member of this team, you will be working in a collaboration with a team of worldwide recognized experts.
As a member of the EIS Group Team, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and conforming the documentation for automation testing, overseeing and proposing improvements and optimizations to existing automation framework.
- Working with project development and QA teams to establish and support execution of automated tests in Continuous Integration environment for assigned workstream(s), creating automated tests, test scripts and test suites and analyzing execution results.
- Improving automated test reports to minimize failure analysis time, ensuring clear and prompt reporting on a build/release status for all stakeholders based on automated test runs execution results for assigned workstream(s).
- Monitoring automated test coverage and keeping it within the range defined for assigned workstream(s).
- Providing requirements (in a form of guidelines and/or templates) for the format of manual tests to be automated, reviewing manual tests that are subject for automation and providing feedback to the manual QA team.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a closely related field.
- At least three (3) years of experience in the job offered, or at least three (3) years of industry-related experience, including quality assurance and test automation development, using:
- Continuous integration (CI) tools;
- Systems development life cycle (SDLC) and testing methodologies (Functional and Non-Functional testing);
- Main automation design patterns (Page Object, Abstraction Level, Shared Setup);
- TestNG testing framework;
- EIS Testing Framework; and
- At least five (5) main components of the EIS Suite.
Use the “Apply Now” button below, or email your resume and/or CV to email@example.com.