Who We Are
EIS Group is a global innovator, committed to providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We deliver a digital insurance platform built to move insurance carriers closer to their customers.
At EIS Group, our mission is unwavering: continue to grow as a global leader—delivering innovative solutions that combine best-in-class technology with deep domain expertise and proven business practices, establish key business relationships, and to employ a talent pool of the best and brightest, well-trained, highly-motivated individuals.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
About the Role
As Senior Product Manager with expertise in insurance software with emphasis on billing and related financial systems, you will be a key member of the product strategy organization whose mission is to set the long-term vision and strategy for these core products. You will be the face of the product internally and externally working with sales, services, products, engineering, prospects, customers and analysts. Your deep knowledge of billing systems and analytical skills are tools you will need to provide the guidance that is needed to define, build and deliver customer-centric products.
- Creates and maintains product roadmap for billing, commissions and other financial components
- Documents business requirements for roadmap features
- Be the expert in EIS® BillingCore®, Commissions and financial components
- Participate in client implementation projects as needed, serve a subject matter expert, recommend solutions that demonstrate the core strengths of EIS Group platform
- Support other non-engineering teams such as sales, marketing, and documentation
- Be able to give credible demos and presentations to a variety of audiences
- Be the consummate business professional demonstrating knowledge and understanding of a customer-centric approach to relationships and products
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of EIS Suite™ of products specifically billing and commissions as well as understanding the impact of other cores on billing
- Work with system integrators to ensure that they understand and represent the benefits of the EIS Suite of insurance products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Finance, Accounting, or similar field, Master’s degree preferred
- 7+ years of professional experience in software, insurance or financial products
- Knowledge of insurance billing or financial services billing business processes and the software that supports them
- Experience working closely with one or more insurance software applications preferred
- Ability to understand complex business processes
- Experience documenting business requirements for same
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities to meet firm deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with both technical and non-technical professionals at all levels of an organization
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Thrive on collaboration – enjoy working closely in a team with people who possess diverse skills and working styles across multiple locations. Possess cross-functional knowledge and agility;
- Have a passion for your beliefs and a willingness to take an unpopular position (but an openness to shifting your position if given a compelling argument to do so)
- Ability to evaluate and balance the needs of all stakeholders in a given scenario (g., internal customers, external customers) to come up with win-win solutions
- Travel approximately 30%, domestically and/or Travel may be concentrated in blocks of 2-3 weeks at a time
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Use the “Apply Now” button below, or email your resume and/or CV to email@example.com.