EIS Group is actively looking for individuals with a strong desire to partner with prospects and clients, who are focusing on large and complex business challenges of system replacement in the Insurance Industry.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Global Pre-Sales Consulting, and part of a larger Sales Consulting group, our Senior Pre-Sales Consultant will work closely with Product Marketing and Engineering to leverage industry knowledge and provide direct input on product direction, with a continued focus on demonstrating EIS Group’s business value, not just highlighting features and functions of the EIS Suite™.
- Discover customer needs and requirements, determines customer problem areas and articulates recommended solution(s) or product(s).
- Conducts and participates in sales calls and demonstrates the value of EIS solutions and products. Delivers sales materials, presentations and technical product details.
- Interact, collaborate and listen to customers throughout the selling process to ensure their needs are properly understood and being addressed.
- Create and deliver product demonstrations, including product overviews, detailed demonstrations, and client driven proof-of-concept projects
- Coordinates customer meetings and presentations in cooperation with others members of the sales team or related support functions.
- Collect and document prospective customer requirements based on interactions with clients and work internally with Product and Engineering groups to create and refine the client presentations
- Support sales through authoring responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Manage RFI/RFP responses and work with sales, services, marketing, engineering, product and finance teams to ensure on-time completion and delivery to clients.
- Support marketing initiatives through trade show activities and marketing material development
- 10+ years’ experience in the enterprise and SMB business application software industry, specifically in the Insurance sector. Insurance carrier experience is also a strong benefit
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current Insurance (Property and Casualty) environment and marketplace (other insurance markets such as Life insurance, annuities, Group and Voluntary Benefits or Healthcare Insurance will be considered).
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders – from technical resources to C-level executive management personnel.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency; is creative, disciplined, passionate and an out-of-the-box thinker.
- Expert relationship building, leadership, and presentation skills are a must
- Proven technical sales leadership skills
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to establish mutual expectations with customers
- Ability to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audience
- Deep knowledge of strategic, conceptual and consultative selling
- Expert project management, coordination, organization, team building and communication abilities
- Effective written and verbal communications skills as demonstrated through presentation development and delivery experience
- Demonstrated ability to produce results working independently and as a member of a team.
- Developed problem-solving skills as demonstrated by examples of creative and forward thinking solutions to business issues.
- Travel 30%-50% nationally supporting strategic sales and product needs.
Use the “Apply Now” button below, or email your resume and/or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.