Who We Are
EIS Group is a global innovator, providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We are committed to delivering tools, digital enablement, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and empower clients to reimagine the possible.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts – this particular opportunity is for an experienced: Senior Java Microservices Developer.
About the Role
- Participate in software development lifecycle by analyzing and implementing business (functional & non-functional) as well as internal requirements
- Work according to the best practices and standards (Agile methodologies, continuous integration and delivery, code reviews, etc.)
- Thrive in fast-paced development environment
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Software Developer
- Wide mental outlook and analytical thinking
- Expert Java knowledge and skills
- Intermediate English level
- Ability to work in a team
Desired Skills or Willingness to Learn
- RxJava and Reactive Programming
- Knowledge or willingness to learn Kafka, Cassandra, Solr, Lucene, Spark, Hadoop, Hive
- Microservices Architecture, Docker, Kubernetes
EIS Group Offers…
- Global team and global spirit
- Open, dynamic and informal working environment
- Challenging projects
- Training, conferences and certification programs
- Flexible working hours, additional vacations
- Competitive salary
Thank you for your interest in EIS Group. By submitting your resume or employment application, we collect personal information, such as your education, training, qualifications, previous employment and other details you provide, as well as information EIS Group obtains from references or third party background checks (all the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data” constituting “Sensitive Personal Data” defined by prevailing privacy legislation). We will use your Personal Data to process your application.
For the purpose of evaluating your application, we may also share Personal Data with EIS Group’s entities, service providers, references and referees, and with a party that EIS legally combines a substantial portion of its assets, shares, or other business. We may also disclose your Personal Data when legally required (for example to tax authorities in order to calculate your appropriate taxation, compensation or salary payments).
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’:
- You consent to EIS Group collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data potentially outside the country where you reside, and/or to EIS Group’s third party service providers for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time, and to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 12 months.
Please note that EIS Group does not accept resumes or honor referrals from parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement in advance.