Who We Are
EIS Group is a global innovator, providing leading-edge technologies and core applications that are transforming the insurance industry. We are committed to innovation that drives growth and efficiencies at the largest insurance companies in the world.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative, and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customer’s and partner’s expectations. We are looking for an experienced alliances professional that can grow our system integrator relationships worldwide.
About the Role
As Senior Director, Alliances, you will be responsible for developing and managing partnerships with global systems integrators. Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President, Marketing and Alliances, you will develop relationships with individual client managers at leading system integration and advisory firms that lead to expanded pipeline and customer influence. The ideal candidate will have seven-plus years working with this community and the ability to collaborate closely with our sales organization. Key objectives include growing the partner’s EIS practice and driving pipeline.
You have the ability to build personal relationships, develop and execute tactical plans that keep individuals across the partner firm informed on our products while uncovering opportunities that build a qualified pipeline.
- Manage partners to deliver opportunities that are incremental to EIS Group direct sales efforts
- Work in conjunction with the field sales organization to build pipeline and manage partner opportunities
- Develop business plans with systems integration partners that generate incremental revenues for both companies
- Build partner’s EIS services practice with a focus on product knowledge, implementation quality, and appropriate resourcing to match the customer’s requirements
- Create new value propositions by combining partner intellectual property with EIS® solutions to generate new market opportunities and revenue
- Manage opportunities forecasted by each partner and assist in developing and closing these opportunities
- Report and track the performance of each partner related to objective progress and attainment, practice development, pipeline, customer implementation quality
- Develop and coordinate go to market initiatives, joint marketing plans, training, and certification plans; conduct quarterly business reviews
- Create and manage the development of appropriate collateral to support the relationship and agreed upon plans and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- The ideal candidate brings 7+ years of success managing System Integrators in an enterprise software company
- Has worked with partners such as PwC, Deloitte, EY, and Cognizant
- In-depth knowledge of the enterprise software industry
- Ability to navigate large partner organizations
- Proven ability to achieve objectives where success is dependent on multiple organizations
- Experience with cloud and back-office solutions
- Ability to maintain metrics and scorecards
- Proven ability to engage with executives and various levels of management
- Experience working with legal to execute various partner agreements
- Proactive, cooperative and service-oriented
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, presentation, planning and project management skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Large Systems Integration firm experience a plus
- Insurance industry knowledge a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Willing to travel 50%
Thank you for your interest in EIS Group. By submitting your resume or employment application, we collect personal information, such as your education, training, qualifications, previous employment and other details you provide, as well as information EIS Group obtains from references or third party background checks (all the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data” constituting “Sensitive Personal Data” defined by prevailing privacy legislation). We will use your Personal Data to process your application.
For the purpose of evaluating your application, we may also share Personal Data with EIS Group’s entities, service providers, references and referees, and with a party that EIS legally combines a substantial portion of its assets, shares, or other business. We may also disclose your Personal Data when legally required (for example to tax authorities in order to calculate your appropriate taxation, compensation or salary payments).
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’:
- You consent to EIS Group collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data potentially outside the country where you reside, and/or to EIS Group’s third party service providers for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time, and to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 12 months.
Please note that EIS Group does not accept resumes or honor referrals from parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement in advance.