EIS Group has an opening for the position of Senior Business Analyst. As a key member of this team, you will be working in a collaboration with a team of worldwide recognized experts.
As a member of the EIS Group Team, you will be responsible for:
- Utilizing insurance domain principles and practices and works with clients to understand their business needs.
- Resolving business issues using DeltaBase software development methodology.
- Conducting client-facing business analysis and requirements elicitation.
- Conducting discovery sessions and creates blueprints and specifications.
- Assisting application architects in project effort estimations and translates blueprints and specifications into lower level Agile artifacts.
- Managing changes to all artifacts and works with delivery teams to implement the changes using Blueprint and Jira project management platforms.
- Evaluating existing EIS Group applications to address client requirements and to develop recommendations where appropriate.
- Creating detailed use cases, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Participating in cross-functional teams to identify and document functional requirements, workflow, information sources and distribution paths, and system specifications.
- Collaborating with engineers and analysts at the primary worksite San Francisco, CA, and other client worksites in anticipated and unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Business Administration Information Systems, or a closely related field.
- At least two (2) years of experience in the job offered, or at least two (2) years of IT or insurance-industry related experience with insurance domain principles and practices.
- Must also include at least two (2) years of experience with the following:
- Client-facing business analysis and requirements elicitation.
- DeltaBase software development methodology.
- Blueprint and JIRA project management platforms.
- Travel / relocation to anticipated and unanticipated locations for short-term and / or long-term assignments throughout the United States at client worksites.
Use the “Apply Now” button below, or email your resume and/or CV to email@example.com.