Who We Are
EIS Group is a global innovator, committed to providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We deliver a digital insurance platform built to move insurance carriers closer to their customers.
At EIS Group, our mission is unwavering: continue to grow as a global leader—delivering innovative, transformational solutions that combine best-in-class technology with deep domain expertise and proven business practices, establish key business relationships, and to employ a talent pool of the best and brightest, well-trained, highly-motivated individuals.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
About the Role
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with a business development background, knowledge of and contacts in the insurance industry. He or she will be supported by industry-leading talent, training, tools, and partners in the InsurTech industry, to drive and develop the business. This individual will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, and close enterprise-level deals especially within the insurance marketplace which includes P&C, as well as the Individual and Group Benefits space. We are looking for a smart, ambitious professional who is passionate about bringing innovation to an industry steeped in tradition.
- Proactive development of new business customers in assigned territory
- Build and maintain relationships with key prospects and decision makers
- Maintain current and accurate information on account status, sales activity and overall account plans in Salesforce CRM
- Manage the account development and opportunity pursuit process from initial assignment through close using Salesforce CRM
- Manage post-sale customer relationships to maximize product upsell and cross-sell
- Construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Arrange and participate in technical and sales presentations to prospects
- Maintain a solid knowledge of the EIS Group underlying technology, the range of existing products and consulting services
- Analyze competitor products and activities and provide feedback to marketing, peers and product development
- Lead the effort surrounding RFx preparation and present regular detailed reports to management regarding Sales and Marketing activities and success rates
- Represent the EIS Group at trade shows, conferences, industry meetings and other avenues to initiate sales of the Company’s products
- Ability to engage in business consulting activities, capable of conducting detailed prospect interviews
- Respond to requests for information or proposal, both written and oral.
- Present customized demonstrations tailored to customer requirements.
- Maintain demonstration environments and after training, capable of executing standard product configurations
- Provide input and feedback to Executive Leadership
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in B2B, enterprise software sales
- Established relationships and presence within the insurance marketplace strongly desired
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the Insurance industry preferred
- Record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach with focus on building relationships with clients
- Thorough understanding of the enterprise sales cycle and show a methodical approach to moving opportunities through this cycle
- Superior writing, oral communication, liaison and representation skills
- Ability to perform as self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing his/her business
- Ability to analyze market trends and business data to identify new market potential.
- Proven capability to negotiate effectively; balancing value and time to close
- Demonstrably high levels of business/financial acumen and emotional intelligence
- Possess the ability to understand complex client strategies and tactical requirements and to clearly articulate the company’s offerings to develop solutions that deliver value
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Use the “Apply Now” button below, or email your resume and/or CV to email@example.com.