About EIS Group
EIS Group is a global innovator, providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We are committed to delivering tools, digital enablement, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and empower clients to reimagine the possible.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts—this particular opportunity is for an experienced Sales Development Rep.
About the Role
Are you looking for a challenging role in the insurance industry that will allow you to network, research and build pipeline for an innovative technology leader? If the answer is yes, read on.
EIS Group is seeking a tenacious, self-driven achiever to build new sales as a sales development rep (SDR) with aspirations to go into sales or marketing. Specifically, the candidate will be responsible for developing, nurturing and qualifying the marketing funnel/pipeline by actively researching accounts, identifying key decision makers and creating account-specific content in order to engage prospects via phone and email.
The candidate should become a trusted advisor to insurance carriers in an effort to move them through the pipeline in preparation for hand-off to sales. Therefore, this is a role that requires the ability to do detailed research in order to devise how to enter accounts, create interest and add value to the carrier. A degree of creativity, technical acumen, and patience are required.
This is a marketing role, reporting to the demand generation function, but will work alongside other disciplines such as marketing communications, product marketing, sales, and services. EIS Group is a small, growing and nimble organization where teamwork is key. There are often times where you may be asked to collaborate on projects that are not in your job description, so flexibility is a necessity for those that apply.
- Develop a solid understanding of the EIS Group product portfolio and ultimately learn to identify insurance carrier needs and solutions
- Present the company to prospects ranging from mid-level managers to CxOs
- Monitor insurance carrier activities–online/social, market intelligence, sales input–and utilize the data in targeting/speaking to accounts
- Flag carriers that show buying signals and fit the ideal customer profile
- Research insurance carriers and key decision makers
- Create account-specific engagement plans and content
- Nurture and contact prospects through cold calls, emails, conferences, webinars, etc
- Nurture contacts that you’ve personally made at conferences
- Work lead lists to qualify and feed to quota-carrying sales reps
- Qualify inbound leads in a timely manner and set-up any necessary meetings
- Assist sales/services in up-sell campaign opportunities
- Maintain customer data and nurturing activities in Salesforce
- Provide trade show support and engage prospects/leads
- Create weekly, quarterly and yearly reports on activities, progress, and next steps
- Strong understanding/experience in Property & Casualty and/or Life and Health Insurance marketplace a preferred;
- 3-5 years as an SDR, business analyst or similar role
- Strong communication (written and oral), organizational and collaboration skills
- Enjoys networking
- Desire to learn and technology savvy
- Ability to travel 25-35% to exciting national and international locations
- Proven track record of success in a previous position
- Tenacious – no response – is not a deterrent
- Organized and methodical
- Creative in ways to grab attention
- Salesforce and Account Based Marketing technology experience a plus
- Remote work experience a plus
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Use the “Apply Now” button below, or email your resume and/or CV to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in EIS Group. By submitting your resume or employment application, we collect personal information, such as your education, training, qualifications, previous employment and other details you provide, as well as information EIS Group obtains from references or third party background checks (all the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data” constituting “Sensitive Personal Data” defined by prevailing privacy legislation). We will use your Personal Data to process your application.
For the purpose of evaluating your application, we may also share Personal Data with EIS Group’s entities, service providers, references and referees, and with a party that EIS legally combines a substantial portion of its assets, shares, or other business. We may also disclose your Personal Data when legally required (for example to tax authorities in order to calculate your appropriate taxation, compensation or salary payments).
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’:
- You consent to EIS Group collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data potentially outside the country where you reside, and/or to EIS Group’s third party service providers for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time, and to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 12 months.
Please note that EIS Group does not accept resumes or honor referrals from parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement in advance.