Who We Are
EIS Group is a global innovator, committed to providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We deliver a digital insurance platform built to move insurance carriers closer to their customers.
At EIS Group, our mission is unwavering: continue to grow as a global leader—delivering innovative solutions that combine best-in-class technology with deep domain expertise and proven business practices, establish key business relationships, and to employ a talent pool of the best and brightest, well-trained, highly-motivated individuals.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
About the Role
The Rating Business Analyst facilitates business rules definition and improvement that insurance company applies to policy data in order to determine policy premium. This person manages the requirements development process through the elicitation, analysis, specification, implementation, and verification of multiple levels of requirements from an end-to-end perspective and supports the client personnel through all the project lifecycle. The Business Analyst will implement and test Rating rules and further coordinate and manage the integration of products or new features for clients including client training.
The outcome of Rating Analysis is translated Client Company’s rating requirements and documentation into a set of decision models containing rating rules in form of Excel tables executable by EIS Rater which are verified to be correct and work well with the rest of insurance suite.
- Plan and held meetings and workshops with the client, be responsible for client communication
- Collect and analyze customer requirements documentation
- Consolidate information into structured view
- Document and verify Rating methodology
- Implement Rating rules in EIS Rater format
- Coordinate functional and user acceptance testing by defining the testing strategy, scheduling resources and tracking test performance
- Assist in the development of data models mappings and integration specifications
- Define Rating versioning and maintenance requirements as well as other nonfunctional requirements
- Track and monitor analysis progress with status reporting
- Review and coordinate customer approval and change management
- Review and coordinate alignment with other insurance suite components
- Plan and conduct client training
- Define requirements and contribute into EIS Rater continues improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven analytical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on large projects with minimal supervision
- Problem-solving skills evidenced by demonstrated results in past positions
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to travel to client sites
- Deep knowledge of business analysis
- Undergraduate degree required, Masters degree preferred
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Use the “Apply Now” button below, or email your resume and/or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in EIS Group. By submitting your resume or employment application, we collect personal information, such as your education, training, qualifications, previous employment and other details you provide, as well as information EIS Group obtains from references or third party background checks (all the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data” constituting “Sensitive Personal Data” defined by prevailing privacy legislation). We will use your Personal Data to process your application.
For the purpose of evaluating your application, we may also share Personal Data with EIS Group’s entities, service providers, references and referees, and with a party that EIS legally combines a substantial portion of its assets, shares, or other business. We may also disclose your Personal Data when legally required (for example to tax authorities in order to calculate your appropriate taxation, compensation or salary payments).
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’:
- You consent to EIS Group collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data potentially outside the country where you reside, and/or to EIS Group’s third party service providers for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time, and to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 12 months.
Please note that EIS Group does not accept resumes or honor referrals from parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement in advance.