The Program Manager is responsible for client success across all modes of delivery (client led, partner-led, EIS Group led) in their portfolio. Works with the Sales team to frame delivery approach and identify right partner to work with on each opportunity. Provides advice and guidance to our clients and partners on how to best adopt and implement EIS Group suite of products. Assigned a portfolio of accounts (at times the portfolio may consist of a single account) and are responsible for driving successful business outcomes for all projects in their portfolio.
- Drive successful outcomes for all projects in their portfolio. This includes Partner Led, Client Led or EIS Group Led projects. A successful outcome means that the client realized the business benefit of the solution, and that the outcome increased the propensity of the client buying additional software from EIS Group.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current Insurance environment and marketplace for Property and Casualty and/or Group and Voluntary Benefits are considered a strong asset.
- Coordinate with Partner Enablement Executive to ensure team (or individual resources) assigned by the partner is adequately skilled to deliver (for Partner led projects and Partner staff assigned to EIS Group or Customer led projects).
- Ensure that the EIS Group team understands the business goals of the solution (including scope, timeline, Business Value, and broader strategic objectives).
- On board new employees to the project to ensure they understand the business goals of the project and their specific responsibilities.
- Establish effective governance processes at a project and at an overall client relationship level to ensure projects stay on track.
- When issues arise, ensure we bring appropriate resources to resolve. If it is a partner led project, escalate issues effectively within the partner organization.
- Create meaningful relationships with the client team and the partner’s client teams (including business development, relationship management and delivery resources) assigned to portfolio of accounts.
- Utilize Deltabase to increase likelihood of a successful delivery (begins during business development process).
- Work with sales to pursue new opportunities within assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Conduct account research to determine which Partner(s) we should work with at an account and at an opportunity level (done in conjunction with sales).
- Garner support from sales to assist selling right level of PS involvement to ensure delivery success.
- Define the delivery model (client, partner or EIS Group led) and clarify roles and responsibilities. Ensure the proposal goes through the quality assurance process
- Frame the delivery approach for new opportunities by participating in the scope study, developing the Business Case and determining the right delivery approach.
- Act as a “closer” in business development process for services work orders. Facilitate license pipeline growth by actively listening for and capturing new license opportunities in target accounts.
- Ensure that the proper administrative processes are followed across portfolio of projects. This includes opening and closing time and expense codes in a timely manner, processing pre-‐bills on a monthly basis, etc.
- Develop a periodic revenue forecast for the current, next and next + 1 quarter. Base current quarter revenue forecast on actual hours and estimate of remaining work and new business. Work with sales to understand future quarter license booking and forecast the likely PS revenues.
- Ensure we have signed SOWs necessary for revenue recognition for PS and License revenue.
- Provide coaching and advice to EIS Group Consultants assigned to projects in their portfolio.
- Invest in your own personal development to stay current on EIS Group releases, methodology, and industry knowledge.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Minimum 7 plus years of experience in professional services project management roles.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the insurance industry focused with background either as an analyst/technology employee of an insurance company or having acted as a consultant providing services to insurance companies.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience at a Property and Benefits insurance company or related work experience.
- Experience working closely with one or more software applications.
- Ability to understand complex business processes.
- Consultative and facilitation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-‐solving ability.
Use the “Apply Now” button below, or email your resume and/or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.