Who We Are
EIS Group is a global innovator, committed to providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We are committed to delivering tools and digital processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable clients to reimagine the possible.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
About the Role
The Program Director is a central role in the EIS Group organization with ownership and responsibility for delivering critical company objectives and implementation of the EIS Suite for our customers. The ideal candidate will have deep program management experience, technical aptitude, superior business acumen, insurance industry knowledge, and customer-facing skills. As a Program Director, you will work with external stakeholders and assist other project managers in all aspects of project planning, data gathering, analysis, development, communication, status tracking, implementation, monitoring, and follow-ups. You will collaborate with a variety of teams across the organization following EIS Group project management life cycle methodology, and provide advice/ guidance to our clients and partners on how to best adopt and implement EIS Suite™ of products. In this role, the Program Director will be responsible for all facets of the implementation including but not limited to the client relationship, contractual, financial management, and overall delivery.
You have the capacity to drive enterprise-wide programs of work across multiple, complex teams, (including software engineering, outsourced technology vendors/consultants, product management, and quality assurance personnel), and deliver successful outcomes for all projects in your portfolio.
- Develops effective project plans with defined objectives, deliverables and communication plans; Ensures that the entire project team understands the business goals of the solution (including scope, timeline, Business Value, and broader strategic objectives)
- Establishes and communicates clear priorities among project activities, tasks, and resources.
- Identifies, drives, and executes projects aligned with departmental or organization strategy
- Prevents, identifies, and mitigates risks and barriers to project success
- Manages project resources and budget to ensure objectives are me
- Establishes effective governance processes at a project and/or an overall client relationship level to ensure projects stay on track
- Conducts account research to determine which Partner(s) we should work with at an account and at an opportunity level (done in conjunction with sales) and then coordinate with Partner Enablement to resources are adequately skilled to deliver (for Partner-led projects and Partner staff assigned to EIS Group or Customer-led projects
- Creates meaningful relationships with the client team and the partner’s client teams (including business development, relationship management, and delivery resources) assigned to a portfolio of accounts
- Collaborates with diverse, globally dispersed teams and ensure appropriate resources are allocated to enable successful project completion
- Defines the delivery model (client, partner or EIS Group led) and clarifies roles and responsibilities; Ensures the proposal goes through the quality assurance process; Utilizes DeltaBase™ to increase the likelihood of a successful delivery
- Frames the delivery approach for new opportunities by participating in the scope study, developing the Business Case and determining the right delivery approach
- Acts as a “closer” in business development process for services work orders; Facilitates license pipeline growth by actively listening for and capturing new license opportunities in target accounts
- Ensures that the proper administrative processes are followed across the portfolio of projects.
- Develops periodic revenue forecasts for current, next and next + 1 quarter; Base current quarter revenue forecast on actual hours and estimate of remaining work and new business; works with sales to understand future quarter license booking and forecast the likely PS revenues
- Ensures we have signed SOWs necessary for revenue recognition for PS and License revenue
- Provides coaching, advice, and mentorship to EIS Group team members and/or consultants assigned to projects in their portfolio.
- 8+ years experience in the insurance industry with a background either as an analyst/technology employee of an insurance company or having acted as a consultant providing services to insurance companies
- Minimum 5 years experience with P&C or Benefits insurance domain company or related work experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current Insurance environment and marketplace for Property and Casualty and/or Group and Voluntary Benefits a plus
- Experience working closely with one or more insurance software applications
- Ability to understand complex business processes
- Superior consultative and facilitation skills, coupled with strong business and technical skills (including communication, MS office applications, and presentation skills)
- Excellent analytical and problem-‐solving ability
- Ability and willingness to travel (including internationally)
EIS Group also provides you with empowering mentorships and digital learning opportunities, to help further develop your career. If you are ready to execute innovative solutions, apply new ideas, further hone your unique skillset, and join an exceptional professional services organization, apply now.
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Thank you for your interest in EIS Group. By submitting your resume or employment application, we collect personal information, such as your education, training, qualifications, previous employment and other details you provide, as well as information EIS Group obtains from references or third party background checks (all the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data” constituting “Sensitive Personal Data” defined by prevailing privacy legislation). We will use your Personal Data to process your application.
For the purpose of evaluating your application, we may also share Personal Data with EIS Group’s entities, service providers, references and referees, and with a party that EIS legally combines a substantial portion of its assets, shares, or other business. We may also disclose your Personal Data when legally required (for example to tax authorities in order to calculate your appropriate taxation, compensation or salary payments).
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’:
- You consent to EIS Group collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data potentially outside the country where you reside, and/or to EIS Group’s third party service providers for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time, and to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 12 months.
Please note that EIS Group does not accept resumes or honor referrals from parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement in advance.