Who We Are
EIS Group is a global innovator, providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We are committed to delivering tools, digital enablement, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and empower clients to reimagine the possible.
At EIS Group, our mission is unwavering: continue to grow as a global leader—delivering innovative solutions that combine best-in-class technology with deep domain expertise and proven business practices, establish key business relationships, and to employ a talent pool of the best and brightest, well-trained, highly-motivated individuals.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
About the Role
This is a hands-on, detail-driven, analytical position that requires a love of transaction data flow. A background in business analysis, quality assurance and product management makes you an ideal candidate. You are highly engaged in the product life cycle from defining the problem that will be solved, crafting the functionality that would solve the problem and supporting the design with the internal and external clients through development and delivery.
As Lead Billing Business Analyst, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your expertise in a high impact, client-centric role, defining the functional areas of billing and commissions for EIS Group’s application suite of software. In addition to documenting business cases, process specifications, and functional requirements, you will need to provide the guidance that is needed to define, build and deliver customer focused products. You will excel at cross-functional collaboration and work with a variety of internal and external teams to document business process specifications and functional requirements and communicate them to delivery teams for development; advise the client on how best to utilize the EIS Base system functionality for operational efficiency; and support the documentation for all business activities.
You will flow between high-level strategic planning and day-to-day project execution and between business level prioritization and deep technical discussions with product development. You will set and achieve ambitious goals on growth, adoption, and engagement, helping the client and our company both define and achieve success.
- Assist in developing enhancements for billing, commissions and other financial components, by documenting business requirements for product features
- Participate in client implementation projects as needed, recommend solutions that demonstrate the core strengths of EIS platform and/or serve a subject matter expert in EIS BillingCore, Commissions and other financial applications
- Provide support, as necessary, to global departments, including business development, marketing, and documentation as well as the communication of functional requirements to applicable EIS Group teams, to ensure business requirements are clear, concise and accurate
- Ability to lead as a consummate business professional -demonstrating knowledge and understanding of customer-centric approach to billing for insurance products, and deliver credible and accurate presentations or product demonstrations
- Develop and maintain current knowledge of EIS suite of Products (specifically billing and commissions) as well as understanding their overall impact on
- Conduct initial foundational analysis and production of requirements documents, functional specification documents, testing, training, and project work, as well as analysis of the business needs and/or documentation of business rules for EIS Group clients
- Provide continuing client support and client-training and/or undertake on-site application deployments, test script development, and test script execution
- Serve as liaison between development teams and user community during development, testing, and implementation stages- facilitating the coordination, testing, and deployment of client application releases in addition to the collection, management, and review of client documentation and project plans
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- 7+ years of professional experience in insurance or financial products
- Knowledge of insurance billing or financial services billing business processes and the software that supports them is a must
- Strong understanding/experience in Property & Casualty and/or Life and Health Insurance marketplace a preferred; Experience working closely with one or more insurance software applications preferred (Extensive related experience will be considered)
- 5+ years of requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices and the ability to apply them
- 5+ years of leading platform implementations in enterprise solutions and/or insurance functional area experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst or Programmer-Analyst
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with the ability to interact professionally with both technical and non-technical professionals at all levels of an organization;
- Ability to evaluate and balance the needs of all stakeholders in a given scenario (e.g. internal customers, external customers) to come up with win-win solutions;
- Superior computer skills are a given, with expert knowledge in Microsoft Product (Word/Excel/PPT) , reporting software, and other financial & statistical software packages and a proficiency in SQL, database management
- Applied knowledge of the SDLC and software development methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to build Use Cases and requirements management tools
- Experience with object, process, or data modeling and object-oriented application development a plus
- Experience in systems implementation or integration projects is a plus
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, enthusiasm, and initiative on a daily basis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment a must
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, and forge strong interpersonal relationships within the department, with other departments, and with external audiences coupled with the ability to meet firm deadlines
- This position may also require substantial travel (national and internationally)
EIS Group also provides you with empowering mentorships and digital learning opportunities, to help further develop your career. If you are ready to execute innovative solutions, apply new ideas, further hone your unique skillset, and join an exceptional professional services organization, apply now at email@example.com.
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Thank you for your interest in EIS Group. By submitting your resume or employment application, we collect personal information, such as your education, training, qualifications, previous employment and other details you provide, as well as information EIS Group obtains from references or third party background checks (all the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data” constituting “Sensitive Personal Data” defined by prevailing privacy legislation). We will use your Personal Data to process your application.
For the purpose of evaluating your application, we may also share Personal Data with EIS Group’s entities, service providers, references and referees, and with a party that EIS legally combines a substantial portion of its assets, shares, or other business. We may also disclose your Personal Data when legally required (for example to tax authorities in order to calculate your appropriate taxation, compensation or salary payments).
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’:
- You consent to EIS Group collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data potentially outside the country where you reside, and/or to EIS Group’s third party service providers for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time, and to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 12 months.
Please note that EIS Group does not accept resumes or honor referrals from parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement in advance.