EIS Group is a global innovator, providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We are committed to delivering tools, digital enablement, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and empower clients to reimagine the possible.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skill-sets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
About the Role
The Lead Business Analyst will work with a globally diverse team, to improve business processes, enhance communication and effectiveness, and enhance system configurations. You will act a liaison between EIS Group clients and multiple departments including Professional Services, Development, Delivery, and Product Management teams, to document business cases/solutions and generate requirement specifications to EIS application and our proprietary software platform(s). A strong understanding/experience in the insurance vertical is preferred.
To Be Successful
Attention to detail is critical to the success of this position, with demonstrated competency in customer orientation and the ability to deal with ambiguity. Your skill set should enable you to understand/follow an agile or iterative software development methodology and you will consistently demonstrate the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Analysis of the business needs and documenting the business rules for EIS Group clients.
- Conduct initial foundational analysis and production of requirements documents, functional specification documents, testing, training, and project work.
- Coordination, testing, and deployment of client application releases.
- Establish and maintain excellent relations with all clients, reinforcing their confidence that EIS Group can and will deliver a quality business solution.
- Collection, management, and review of client documentation and project plans
- Communication of functional requirements to applicable EIS Group teams.
- Provide continuing client support and client-training.
- Serve as liaison between development teams and user community during development, testing, and implementation stages
- Work to develop project plans to meet project needs.
- Undertake on-site application deployments, test script development, and test script execution.
- Provide on-site and remote support to client application users including training, general support, and problem diagnosis and resolution milestones and to accommodate client needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in computer sciences, business management or similar field
- 5+ years’ in leadership role of managing medium to large Business Analyst Teams is a must
- 5+ years of hands-on requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices and the ability to apply them
- 5+ years of hands-on leading platform implementations in enterprise solutions and/or insurance functional area experience
- 5+ years’ of hands-on experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst or Programmer-Analyst
- Superior computer skills are a given, with expert knowledge in Access, Excel, reporting software, and other financial & statistical software packages
- Excellent planning, communication, documentation, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Applied knowledge of the SDLC and software development methodologies
- Proficiency in SQL, database management
- Demonstrated ability to build Use Cases and requirements management tools
- Proven experience in analysis of business process, documentation presentation, and testing
- Experience with business analysis tools and basic knowledge of SQL required.
- Experience with object, process, or data modeling and object-oriented application development a plus
- Experience in systems implementation or integration projects is a plus
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, enthusiasm, and initiative on a daily basis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment a must
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, and forge strong interpersonal relationships within the department, with other departments, and with external audiences
- Ability to travel (both national and internationally)
EIS Group also provides you with empowering mentorships and digital learning opportunities, to help further develop your career. If you are ready to execute innovative solutions, apply new ideas, further hone your unique skillset, and join an exceptional professional services organization, apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports and encourages diversity in the workforce.
Thank you for your interest in EIS Group. By submitting your resume or employment application, we collect personal information, such as your education, training, qualifications, previous employment and other details you provide, as well as information EIS Group obtains from references or third party background checks (all the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data” constituting “Sensitive Personal Data” defined by prevailing privacy legislation). We will use your Personal Data to process your application.
For the purpose of evaluating your application, we may also share Personal Data with EIS Group’s entities, service providers, references and referees, and with a party that EIS legally combines a substantial portion of its assets, shares, or other business. We may also disclose your Personal Data when legally required (for example to tax authorities in order to calculate your appropriate taxation, compensation or salary payments).
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’:
- You consent to EIS Group collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data potentially outside the country where you reside, and/or to EIS Group’s third party service providers for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time, and to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 12 months.
Please note that EIS Group does not accept resumes or honor referrals from parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement in advance.