Who We Are
EIS Group is a global innovator, committed to providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We deliver a digital insurance platform built to move insurance carriers closer to their customers.
At EIS Group, our mission is unwavering: continue to grow as a global leader—delivering innovative solutions that combine best-in-class technology with deep domain expertise and proven business practices, establish key business relationships, and to employ a talent pool of the best and brightest, well-trained, highly-motivated individuals.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
About the Role
EIS Group is looking for both Junior and Senior Java Developers who are passionate about working with global enterprise customers and utilizing cutting-edge digital technologies to develop, design, and articulate end-to-end core insurance solutions. Our developers will contribute to the software development lifecycle by analyzing and implementing functional and non-functional internal business requirements. Our developers engage in individual task effort estimation, solution design, coding, and debugging related to software development lifecycles. As part of a global company, the ability to work effectively, independently and collaboratively, with team members in other locations, is a critical aspect of this role.
- Design and develop front-end architecture
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems and components for complex financial Insurtech systems
- Collaborate with product and design teams to create powerful, intuitive user interfaces
- Lead a team through the planning and delivery of large initiatives for tier 1 insurance industry clients
- Communicate effectively with other developers, product managers, customers, and partners
- Write high-quality front-end code, including automated unit tests and automation scripts
- Write and maintain reusable, well-organized design components and styles
- Implement compelling, responsive, and highly polished UI/UX through collaboration with the product, service, and cloud delivery teams
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies and help to continuously modernize and mature our front-end implementations
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and bugs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software developer (for Senior Positions)
- Knowledge/experience building UIs with modern tools like Babel and ES6, React and Redux, Webpack
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks
- Experience with build system CI, CD, GIT, Jenkins
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Ability to manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Proven capability in designing developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with both technical and non-technical professionals at all levels of an organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and team-oriented mindset
- Experience with GraphQL experience, Apollo, Relay, REST API (preferred for Senior Positions)
- Superior proficiency in English speaking/writing/comprehension
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Use the “Apply Now” button below, or apply here.
Thank you for your interest in EIS Group. By submitting your resume or employment application, we collect personal information, such as your education, training, qualifications, previous employment and other details you provide, as well as information EIS Group obtains from references or third party background checks (all the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data” constituting “Sensitive Personal Data” defined by prevailing privacy legislation). We will use your Personal Data to process your application.
For the purpose of evaluating your application, we may also share Personal Data with EIS Group’s entities, service providers, references and referees, and with a party that EIS legally combines a substantial portion of its assets, shares, or other business. We may also disclose your Personal Data when legally required (for example to tax authorities in order to calculate your appropriate taxation, compensation or salary payments).
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’:
- You consent to EIS Group collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data potentially outside the country where you reside, and/or to EIS Group’s third party service providers for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time, and to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 12 months.
Please note that EIS Group does not accept resumes or honor referrals from parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement in advance.