Who We Are
EIS Group is a global innovator, committed to providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We deliver a digital insurance platform built to move insurance carriers closer to their customers.
At EIS Group, our mission is unwavering: continue to grow as a global leader—delivering innovative solutions that combine best-in-class technology with deep domain expertise and proven business practices, establish key business relationships, and to employ a talent pool of the best and brightest, well-trained, highly-motivated individuals.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
About the Role
EIS Group is looking for both Junior and Senior Java Developers who are passionate about working with global enterprise customers and utilizing cutting-edge digital technologies to develop, design, and articulate end-to-end core insurance solutions. Our developers will contribute to the software development lifecycle by analyzing and implementing functional and non-functional internal business requirements. Our developers engage in individual task effort estimation, solution design, coding, and debugging related to software development lifecycles. As part of a global company, the ability to work effectively, independently and collaboratively, with team members in other locations, is a critical aspect of this role.
- Design and develop front-end architecture
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems and components for complex financial Insurtech systems
- Collaborate with product and design teams to create powerful, intuitive user interfaces
- Lead a team through the planning and delivery of large initiatives for tier 1 insurance industry clients
- Communicate effectively with other developers, product managers, customers, and partners
- Write high-quality front-end code, including automated unit tests and automation scripts
- Write and maintain reusable, well-organized design components and styles
- Implement compelling, responsive, and highly polished UI/UX through collaboration with the product, service, and cloud delivery teams
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies and help to continuously modernize and mature our front-end implementations
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and bugs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software developer (for Senior Positions)
- Knowledge/experience building UIs with modern tools like Babel and ES6, React and Redux, Webpack
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks
- Experience with build system CI, CD, GIT, Jenkins
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Ability to manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Proven capability in designing developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with both technical and non-technical professionals at all levels of an organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and team-oriented mindset
- Experience with GraphQL experience, Apollo, Relay, REST API (preferred for Senior Positions)
- Superior proficiency in English speaking/writing/comprehension
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Use the “Apply Now” button below, or apply here.