Who We Are
EIS Group is a global innovator, committed to providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We deliver a digital insurance platform built to move insurance carriers closer to their customers.
At EIS Group, our mission is unwavering: continue to grow as a global leader—delivering innovative solutions that combine best-in-class technology with deep domain expertise and proven business practices, establish key business relationships, and to employ a talent pool of the best and brightest, well-trained, highly-motivated individuals.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
About the Role
The Human Resources Administrator is a detail-oriented, proactive, organized individual that will be responsible for administering HR processes and policies. Functional responsibilities include staffing/recruitment, employee onboarding and off-boarding, human resource information system (HRIS) maintenance and data integrity, social media management, and HR process implementation and support. Candidate must have strong communication and organizational skills, be customer service driven and have a passion for supporting the Human Resources department to deliver results that are in line with the vision of EIS Group.
- Support the Human Resources Director in all daily duties to include employee relations, personnel file maintenance, staffing, employee onboarding, orientations and exit interviews
- Assist in staffing and recruiting, including job posting, resume reviews, candidate communication, scheduling, background screening, offer letter generation and preliminary on-boarding
- Coordinate all activities for new employee onboarding including first-day orientation, employee portal training, new employee packet, and time/attendance set-up
- Assist with employee communications and events throughout the year
- Creates reports for various HR projects and workforce analysis, as well as social media posts to promote recruitment initiatives
- Assist in ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
- Coordinate scheduling and support for training and development initiatives
- Handle confidential information maturely and in an unbiased fashion
- High personal and professional standards of conduct
- Excellent communication and recruiting skills
- Strong work ethic/personal initiative
- Effective time management/ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- +2-5 years related HR experience and/or training
- Superior English comprehension, when speaking as well as reading and writing
- Knowledge of staffing, HR policies and practices, time management systems and employment law is preferred
- Knowledge of Bamboo HR systems a plus
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Use the “Apply Now” button below, or email your resume and/or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.