Who We Are
EIS Group is a global innovator, committed to providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We deliver a digital insurance platform built to move insurance carriers closer to their customers.
At EIS Group, our mission is unwavering: continue to grow as a global leader—delivering innovative solutions that combine best-in-class technology with deep domain expertise and proven business practices, establish key business relationships, and to employ a talent pool of the best and brightest, well-trained, highly-motivated individuals.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
About the Role
EIS Group is seeking an enthusiastic, creative and experienced marketing manager capable of running the company’s event program, all with an eye towards lead generation and brand awareness.
Specifically, you will be executing a range of digital and customer-facing events such as webinars, customer-focused user groups and highly targeted sponsorships at domestic/international meetings and conferences. As a result, you will need to be able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, where organizational skills and an eye for detail are key.
You will also be responsible for managing and processing event leads, working with the Senior Relationship Development Manager, and will be measured by KPIs tied to growth.
EIS Group is a small, growing and nimble organization where teamwork is key. There are often times where you may be asked to collaborate on projects that are not in your job description, so flexibility is a necessity for those that apply.
- Manage event calendar and identify future opportunities
- Identify sponsorships, innovation groups or other promotional opportunities
- Define event objectives and create event production briefs
- Research event attendees and personas for targeting purposes
- Manage email and social media promotion activities tied to events
- Create briefing materials for attendees, defining roles, timelines, and resources
- Direct booth/exhibit design while working closely with the brand team
- Define event objectives and gain buy-in from stakeholders
- Run pre and post-event planning meetings and communications
- Manage all event logistics from electrical orders to hotel accommodations
- Process event orders – utilities, material handling, lead capture devices
- Manage vendor relationships/Negotiate event-related contracts for trade shows & conferences
- Manage and report on all event leads
- Enter new leads into Salesforce
- Manage budget and POs
- Produce post-event reports
- Track event expenses and analyze ROI
- 4-6 years managing sponsorships at 3rd party boutique niche events – domestic and international
- Experience running webinars
- Exceptional project management and communication skills
- Knowledge of lead capture processes and techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of managing sponsorships and logistics – even when not attending
- Customer service/experience mindset
- Keen sense of design and an eye for detail
- B2B corporate experience
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools (Hubspot and Salesforce ideal)
- Ability to travel (20-25%)
- Previous experience working remotely is required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Insurance industry a plus
- Partner marketing experience a plus
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Use the “Apply Now” button below, or email your resume and/or CV to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in EIS Group. By submitting your resume or employment application, we collect personal information, such as your education, training, qualifications, previous employment and other details you provide, as well as information EIS Group obtains from references or third party background checks (all the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data” constituting “Sensitive Personal Data” defined by prevailing privacy legislation). We will use your Personal Data to process your application.
For the purpose of evaluating your application, we may also share Personal Data with EIS Group’s entities, service providers, references and referees, and with a party that EIS legally combines a substantial portion of its assets, shares, or other business. We may also disclose your Personal Data when legally required (for example to tax authorities in order to calculate your appropriate taxation, compensation or salary payments).
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’:
- You consent to EIS Group collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data potentially outside the country where you reside, and/or to EIS Group’s third party service providers for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time, and to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 12 months.
Please note that EIS Group does not accept resumes or honor referrals from parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement in advance.