EIS Group is a global innovator, providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We are committed to delivering tools, digital enablement, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and empower clients to reimagine the possible.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skill-sets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
About the Role
Ultimate goal of the Enterprise Architect (EA) role will be to ensure alignment of Architecture/Product/Technology decision making and enable transparency across both client and EIS Group teams.
The Enterprise Architect (EA) works directly with the customer/partner teams onsite and EIS Group onshore / offshore Program Management, Product Management, Engineering and Delivery teams, assisting the initiation of the new projects, supervising the development, deployment and operations of the customer business solutions, using EIS Group products:
- EA works closely customer/partner program realization teams: business architects, IT architects, program and project managers, development teams;
- EA possesses strong knowledge of customer/partner organization, ongoing and planned projects, essential business processes and demands, enterprise architecture elements, including legacy and integrated systems, IT operations policies;
- EA evaluates business requirements from a technical standpoint, gathers technical information to better fulfill both functional and non-functional requirements;
- EA is responsible to understand in detail what is going on in each program/stream, provide relevant guidance to EIS Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, pulling in the EIS management and experts into the process where it makes sense;
- EA is responsible to provide input into the ongoing customer/partner program decision-making process. Acting as a permanent EIS Group ambassador;
- EA delivers EIS products and solutions training/presentations for the customer/partner project teams; and
- EA coordinates the best fit for EIS Group product adaptation and usage, identifying and developing new opportunities, identifying and mitigating the risks, related to business solutions development projects and solutions operations.
Theoretical and practical knowledge in:
- EIS Group products and services portfolio;
- modern enterprise architecture;
- software development life cycle;
- IT operations;
- legacy data and solutions conversion principles;
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of project management principles;
- Ability to write clear conceptual architectural design proposals;
- Ability to define the high level scope of work, gather and manage business and technical requirements;
- Familiar with Agile development principles;
- Consulting skills, leading customer solution visions, and designs towards best fit to purpose adaptation of the standard products; and
- Advanced spoken, written, and listening skills in English;
- Analytical thinking, proactive attitude, self-motivation demonstrated through past experience;
- Problem-solving skills and customer focus;
- Excellent mentor skills;
- Participates in forming the friendly atmosphere, supports the high team spirit and cooperation;
- Rules over conflicts;
- High sense of responsibility and ownership;
- Stress resistant;
- Personal time-management skills;
- Management practices and methodologies (Agile/Scrum);
- Conflict resolution skills;
- Strategic planning skills;
- Risk management skills;
- Sphere of Influence;
- Customer & partner relationship;
- Architecture, the scope of work and design of customer business solutions, using EIS Group products;
- Development processes and arrangements, building customer business solutions, using EIS Group products;
- Operations and support of EIS Group products in customer environments;
- EIS Group Product Management, Engineering, Services, aligned to customer needs and priorities;
- Identifying and developing new commercial opportunities for EIS® products adaptation;
- Located in Quebec region or can travel to Quebec not less than 75% of time; and
- 15-25% travel (for internal meetings with EIS Group Product Management, Engineering and Professional Services Delivery, partners).
EIS Group also provides you with empowering mentorships and digital learning opportunities, to help further develop your career. If you are ready to execute innovative solutions, apply new ideas, further hone your unique skillset, and join an exceptional professional services organization, apply now.
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Thank you for your interest in EIS Group. By submitting your resume or employment application, we collect personal information, such as your education, training, qualifications, previous employment and other details you provide, as well as information EIS Group obtains from references or third party background checks (all the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data” constituting “Sensitive Personal Data” defined by prevailing privacy legislation). We will use your Personal Data to process your application.
For the purpose of evaluating your application, we may also share Personal Data with EIS Group’s entities, service providers, references and referees, and with a party that EIS legally combines a substantial portion of its assets, shares, or other business. We may also disclose your Personal Data when legally required (for example to tax authorities in order to calculate your appropriate taxation, compensation or salary payments).
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’:
- You consent to EIS Group collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data potentially outside the country where you reside, and/or to EIS Group’s third party service providers for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time, and to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 12 months.
Please note that EIS Group does not accept resumes or honor referrals from parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement in advance.