EIS Group is a global innovator, providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We are committed to delivering tools, digital enablement, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and empower clients to reimagine the possible.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skill-sets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
About the Role
This is a hands-on product management role for defining and designing a set of tools and services for configuration, implementation, and operation of EIS Suite™ and its components based on specific client requirements. The goal is to instrument the systems and applications with tools to support design-time, implementation and run-time configuration while optimizing time to market and user experience.
As Product Strategist, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your expertise in a high impact, client-centric role, determining. In addition to documenting business cases, process specifications, and functional requirements, you will need to provide the guidance that is needed to define, build and deliver user-centered tools for different contexts and users. You can expect to attend different client meetings on different occasions and be involved in starting some client implementations projects to ensure their success. You will excel at cross-functional collaboration and work with a variety of internal and external teams to document specifications and functional requirements and communicate them to delivery teams for development; advise the client on how best to utilize the EIS-provided functionality for operational efficiency; and support the documentation for all business activities.
You will flow between high-level strategic planning and day-to-day project execution and between business-level prioritization and deep technical discussions with product development. You will set and achieve ambitious goals on growth, adoption, and engagement, helping the client and our company both define and achieve success.
- Conduct market and competitor research to develop key insights that will guide product decisions;
- Define and manage the product roadmap, set—and continuously managing—the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders including the senior leadership team;
- As a product manager, take EIS Suite instrumentation to greater heights by continuous innovation and evolution of product features and UX;
- Work with cross-functional SMEs to create solutions for configuration and management of systems and solutions either in SaaS or on-site deployments;
- Participate in client implementation projects as needed, recommend solutions that demonstrate the core strengths of EIS® platform and/or serve a subject matter expert;
- Ability to lead as a consummate business professional—demonstrating knowledge and understanding of a customer-centric approach and deliver credible and accurate presentations or product demonstrations;
- Conduct initial foundational analysis and production of requirements documents, functional specification documents, testing, training, and project work, as well as analysis of the business needs and/or documentation of business rules for EIS Group clients;
- Provide continuing client support and client-training and/or undertake on-site application deployments, acceptance test script development, and acceptance test script execution; and
- Serve as liaison between development teams and user community during development, testing, and implementation stages- facilitating the coordination, testing, and deployment of client application releases in addition to the collection, management, and review of client documentation and project plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or MBA or Masters in Information Systems Management or similar field;
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience;
- Deep understanding and practical experience in UX for different classes of users;
- Knowledge of application systems development and configuration;
- Knowledge of Insurance domain is desired or desire to learn quickly;
- 5+ years of requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices and the ability to apply them;
- 5+ years of leading platform implementations in enterprise solutions and/or insurance functional area experience;
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst or Programmer-Analyst;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with the ability to interact professionally with both technical and non-technical professionals at all levels of an organization;
- Superior computer skills are a given, with expert knowledge in Microsoft Product (Word/Excel/PPT);
- Applied knowledge of the SDLC and Agile software development methodologies;
- Demonstrated ability to build Use Cases and requirements management tools;
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, enthusiasm, and initiative on a daily basis;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment a must; and
- This position may also require some travel (national and internationally).
EIS Group also provides you with empowering mentorships and digital learning opportunities, to help further develop your career. If you are ready to execute innovative solutions, apply new ideas, further hone your unique skillset, and join an exceptional professional services organization, apply now at ITfirstname.lastname@example.org
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Thank you for your interest in EIS Group. By submitting your resume or employment application, we collect personal information, such as your education, training, qualifications, previous employment and other details you provide, as well as information EIS Group obtains from references or third party background checks (all the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data” constituting “Sensitive Personal Data” defined by prevailing privacy legislation). We will use your Personal Data to process your application.
For the purpose of evaluating your application, we may also share Personal Data with EIS Group’s entities, service providers, references and referees, and with a party that EIS legally combines a substantial portion of its assets, shares, or other business. We may also disclose your Personal Data when legally required (for example to tax authorities in order to calculate your appropriate taxation, compensation or salary payments).
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’:
- You consent to EIS Group collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data potentially outside the country where you reside, and/or to EIS Group’s third party service providers for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time, and to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 12 months.
Please note that EIS Group does not accept resumes or honor referrals from parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement in advance.