Who We Are
EIS Group is a global innovator, providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We are committed to delivering tools, digital enablement, and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and empower our customers to reimagine the possible.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative, and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together, we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry
About the Role
The Delivery Manager is an integral part of the EIS Group Services team, where you will help facilitate the creation, planning, execution, and closure of deliverables that involve complex enterprise software development. Your demonstrated experience as a Solution Delivery Manager, working at the enterprise level to deliver multiple moderate to complex solutions, will enable you to successfully drive the delivery team, and monitor project quality, manage risks and control performance for all EIS Group implementations. You will be responsible for managing the end to end delivery of the projects, ensure that the project remains on time, within budget, and meets the customer expectations.
To succeed in this role, you must have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment. You must have the maturity, confidence, and experience to manage and partner with customers and EIS Group partners as well as the willingness, energy, and technical ability to become a trusted adviser for our customers.
- Manage the entire project implementation lifecycle from requirements gathering till Go-Live ensuring that customer expectations are met and that delivered software is of high quality;
- Work in close cooperation with Program Manager supporting all customer-facing activities;
- Assist Program Manager in preparation of the project budget and staffing plan and control project expenses and resources usage;
- Be accountable for delivering the best results to the customer on time and within the allocated budget;
- Develop, coordinate with the relevant stakeholders, and maintain project implementation plan including resources and capacity planning and control;
- Control project scope to stay on schedule and within the budget;
- Manage project team maintaining constant contact and communication with Business Analysis team lead, System Architecture team lead, Development, and QA team leads;
- Coordinate with Product Management, Product Development, Operations, and Marketing to ensure timely deliveries of EIS Suite functionality;
- Adopt company standard processes and best practices taking into account specific project requirements and customer requests;
- Maintain close contact with EIS Group partners and provide assistance to ensure compliance with EIS Group quality standards across partner teams;
- Prepare project progress reports and calculate established KPIs;
- Identify project risks, prepare risk mitigation plan and follow up on corrective actions; and
- Maintain constant communications with other company groups and departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent degree;
- 10+years of increasing responsibility in software development with a focus on complex systems;
- Significant experience managing a team in a multi-national, multi-cultural environment;
- Deep knowledge and understanding of SDLC;
- Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal;
- Strong facilitation skills (requirements sessions; design meetings; progress and status meetings; handovers to SRE and operations);
- Technical proficiency: server/cloud architecture and development, build & release systems;
- Past programming experience is a plus;
- Working knowledge of Russian and/or Mandarin is a plus; and
- Experience in the insurance industry is a plus.
Our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at EIS University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
If you are ready to execute innovative solutions, apply new ideas, further hone your unique skillset, and join an exceptional professional organization, apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Thank you for your interest in EIS Group. By submitting your resume or employment application, we collect personal information, such as your education, training, qualifications, previous employment and other details you provide, as well as information EIS Group obtains from references or third party background checks (all the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data” constituting “Sensitive Personal Data” defined by prevailing privacy legislation). We will use your Personal Data to process your application.
For the purpose of evaluating your application, we may also share Personal Data with EIS Group’s entities, service providers, references and referees, and with a party that EIS legally combines a substantial portion of its assets, shares, or other business. We may also disclose your Personal Data when legally required (for example to tax authorities in order to calculate your appropriate taxation, compensation or salary payments).
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’:
- You consent to EIS Group collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data potentially outside the country where you reside, and/or to EIS Group’s third party service providers for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time, and to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 12 months.
Please note that EIS Group does not accept resumes or honor referrals from parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement in advance.