Who We Are
EIS Group is a global innovator, providing leading-edge technologies and core applications that are transforming the insurance industry. We are committed to innovation that drives growth at efficiencies at the largest insurance companies in the world.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative, and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together, we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and intuitive people to join our growing team of technology professionals and insurance industry experts.
About the Role
EIS Group is seeking a Creative Director to build upon our brand identity and develop new and inspiring ways to keep our brand modern, fresh and relevant. The Creative Director will communicate and reinforce our unique position in the market through elegant, impactful and humanistic design.
This position will also oversee EISGroup.com, so an emphasis on user experience (UX) and modern web design principles are critical. Strong leadership and organizational skills for project prioritization in a fast-pace environment are also essential.
If you aspire to lead the design of clean and beautiful visuals to tell compelling stories — we want to talk to you.
- Oversee the design and implementation of the EIS Group brand story across all channels and assets – web, mobile, presentations, storytelling, collateral, interactive, video, collateral, advertising, events, etc.
- Analyze site analytics, heat maps, and performance data, and leverage web design trends to shape and redefine the user experience on EISGroup.com. Lead the refresh of the site from Discovery through Launch.
- Deliver high-quality experiences that are elegant and impactful, and support and protect the integrity of the EIS Group brand.
- Craft stunning visual designs from blue-sky concepts to pixel-perfect delivery.
- Evolve style guides, usage, and processes necessary to deliver consistent brand experiences.
- Provide inspiring creative leadership: mentor, coach and grow a team of brand managers and designers, augmented and external creative agencies and freelance designers.
- Manage the prioritization and assignment of all creative requests.
- Collaborate and build strong partnerships and trust across the leadership team.
- Bachelors degree, Ad school, or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of progressive design experience with at least 5 years leading creative teams (in-house team or creative agency).
- Broad experience developing creative design online and offline for B2B brands, with an eye to B2C, for web, events, campaigns, digital marketing, presentations, collateral, corporate communications, etc.
- Strong experience in relevant design disciplines and principles, especially user interface design, user experience and flow, information hierarchy, and modern web design principles.
- Experience in illustration and animation.
- Experience developing brand and marketing design systems.
- Strong comprehension of typography, color theory, and layout principles.
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills with strong feedback and coaching abilities.
- Experience in collaborating closely across different teams.
- Developed inspiring creative for B2B brands, with an eye to B2C.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications, Figma and/or Sketch, media formats (email, web, video, etc.), and HTML/CSS.
If you are ready to execute innovative solutions, apply new ideas, further hone your unique skillset, and join an exceptional professional organization, apply now at email@example.com.
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Thank you for your interest in EIS Group. By submitting your resume or employment application, we collect personal information, such as your education, training, qualifications, previous employment and other details you provide, as well as information EIS Group obtains from references or third party background checks (all the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data” constituting “Sensitive Personal Data” defined by prevailing privacy legislation). We will use your Personal Data to process your application.
For the purpose of evaluating your application, we may also share Personal Data with EIS Group’s entities, service providers, references and referees, and with a party that EIS legally combines a substantial portion of its assets, shares, or other business. We may also disclose your Personal Data when legally required (for example to tax authorities in order to calculate your appropriate taxation, compensation or salary payments).
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’:
- You consent to EIS Group collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data potentially outside the country where you reside, and/or to EIS Group’s third party service providers for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time, and to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 12 months.
Please note that EIS Group does not accept resumes or honor referrals from parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement in advance.