The Senior Business Architect will be responsible for solutioning customer requirements in conjunction with the Solution Architects. In this role, the Business Architect will work closely with the customer to clearly understand their business requirements.
For requirements not clearly met by the EIS Suite base solution or configuration capabilities, the Senior Business Architect will work with the Solution Architect to identify options to meet the requirements, and then socialize and recommend solution to customer to gain acceptance.
- Provides overall direction, guidance and definition of solutioning of business requirements to effectively support business strategy, while still adhering to EIS Suite solution base capabilities
- Work closely with customer Product Owner(s) to understand business needs and propose viable solutions to meet those needs
- Serve as subject matter expert in the building of the business solutions
- Lead Scope Study workshops to understand scope and key business requirements which must be met during the Execution phase. Scope Study may occur pre-sale or once the license sale is complete, depending up on the customer.
- Facilitate DeltaCapture workshops during the Execution phase to flesh out detailed requirements.
- Work closely with Lead Business Analyst to address requirements issues which arise throughout the Execution phase of the DeltaBase lifecycle.
- Foster use of the EIS Group’s DeltaBase methodology, and related offerings and tools to provide a predictive, high quality approach to EIS Suite implementations
- Advises & supports senior customer management on key business decisions impacting how EIS Suite solution is utilized to meet the business strategy
- Develop close, trusted relationship with customer Product Owner(s) and Business Sponsor(s) to foster alignment and acceptance of solution.
- Contribute to customer’s business case assessment.
- Exhibit highly professional, client-focused behavior which supports EIS’s ability to build lasting, productive client relationships
- Educate customer audiences on EIS Group applications and demonstrate system functionality;
- In conjunction with Solution Architect, work with EIS Group Product Management and Engineering resources, as necessary, to identify solutions to client requirements using existing EIS configuration mechanisms;
- Maintain current knowledge of the EIS Suite to ensure that our customers and project teams are able to continue to take advantage of new base features;
- Works with third party systems integrator(s) to enable a productive working relationship that benefits our customer, EIS and the third party integrator
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in insurance industry, consulting to the insurance industry and/or business architecture methodology. Benefits experience a plus.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working closely with one or more vended software applications preferred;
- Successful experience working with senior executives in a company to address challenging situations
- Ability to understand complex business processes;
- Deep consultative and facilitation skills;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Travel approximately 40% – 75%, domestically and/or internationally
Use the “Apply Now” button below, or email your resume and/or CV to email@example.com.