Who We Are
EIS Group is a global innovator, committed to providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We deliver a digital insurance platform built to move insurance carriers closer to their customers.
At EIS Group, our mission is unwavering: continue to grow as a global leader—delivering innovative, transformational solutions that combine best-in-class technology with deep domain expertise and proven business practices, establish key business relationships, and to employ a talent pool of the best and brightest, well-trained, highly-motivated individuals.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
About the Role
The Senior Business Architect will be responsible for solutioning customer requirements in conjunction with the Solution Architects. In this role, the Sr. Business Architect will work closely with the customer to clearly understand their business requirements.
For requirements not clearly met by the EIS Suite™ base solution or configuration capabilities, the Sr. Business Architect will work with the Solution Architect to identify options to meet the requirements, and then socialize and recommend a solution to the customer to gain acceptance.
- Provides overall direction, guidance, and definition of solutioning of business requirements to effectively support business strategy, while still adhering to EIS Suite solution base capabilities
- Work closely with customer Product Owner(s) to understand business needs and propose viable solutions to meet those needs
- Serve as subject matter expert in the building of the business solutions
- Lead Scope Study workshops to understand the scope and key business requirements which must be met during the Execution phase; Scope Study may occur pre-sale or once the license sale is complete, depending on the customer
- Facilitate DeltaCapture workshops during the Execution phase to flesh out detailed requirements
- Work closely with Lead Business Analyst to address requirements issues which arise throughout the Execution phase of the DeltaBase lifecycle
- Foster use of the EIS Group’s DeltaBase™ methodology, and related offerings and tools to provide a predictive, high-quality approach to EIS Suite implementations
- Advises & supports senior customer management on key business decisions impacting how EIS Suite solution is utilized to meet the business strategy
- Develop close, trusted relationship with customer Product Owner(s) and Business Sponsor(s) to foster alignment and acceptance of solution
- Contribute to customer’s business case assessment
- Exhibit highly professional, client-focused behavior which supports EIS Group’s ability to build lasting, productive client relationships
- Educate customer audiences on EIS Group applications and demonstrate system functionality
- In conjunction with Solution Architect, work with Product Management and Engineering resources, as necessary, to identify solutions to client requirements using existing EIS Group configuration mechanisms
- Maintain current knowledge of the EIS Suite to ensure that our customers and project teams are able to continue to take advantage of new base features
- Works with third-party systems integrator(s) to enable a productive working relationship that benefits our customer, EIS Group, and the third party integrator
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in insurance industry, consulting to the insurance industry and/or business architecture methodology; Benefits experience a plus
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working closely with one or more vendor software applications preferred
- Successful experience working with senior executives in a company to address challenging situations
- Ability to understand complex business processes
- Deep consultative and facilitation skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Travel approximately 40% – 75%, domestically and/or internationally
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Use the “Apply Now” button below, or email your resume and/or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.