Who We Are
EIS Group is a global innovator, providing insurance providers with transformational platforms to enable their success. We deliver tools, digital enablement, and advanced technologies that drive efficiency and empower clients to reimagine their businesses and exceed the expectations of their customers.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skill-sets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
About the Role
This position requires creativity, innovative thinking and genuine curiosity to conduct, identify and conceptualize Life & Annuity (L&A) product requirements and features. The successful candidate will work as part of the Life & Annuities Product Management team and will bring a strong understanding of financial services products, technology, operations, and agile methodologies. Understanding new business objectives and challenges, collaborating to drive agreement on strategic experiences across a decentralized team will be key to success in this role. This is a hands-on, detail-driven, analytical position which contributes to the strategy and design of solutions for the Life and Annuities markets.
- Identification of core business needs for the Life and Annuities markets, with a specific focus on the Cash Value Management, Billing, Commissions, and Ledger needs for “permanent life” and annuities products
- Manage the creation and completion of product specs for new L&A products and product-related changes
- Understand the competitive landscape of various financial industry products and product lines, positioning, benefits, features, and pricing
- Analysis of the EIS system’s capabilities to support L&A business needs
- Identification and prioritization of gaps in EIS® capabilities relative to the L&A market
- Creation, prioritization, and maintenance of a backlog of capabilities needed for EIS Group for the L&A market
- Creation of requirements documents for L&A capabilities
- Collaborate across teams (RND, UX/UI,) to better understand their approaches and specifications needed to design L&A solutions to meet market needs
- Engagement with R&D teams during the development process for specific capabilities
- User testing of capabilities after delivery
- Explanation of key capabilities to customers and internal EIS Group resources
- Occasional support of requirements sessions with customers during implementations
- Assist in the development of complex technical solution requirements for billing relation functionality
EIS Group welcomes different mixes of skills and different professional backgrounds and is flexible on the exact mix of capabilities for this role. Superior candidates will have a strong combination of the following skills and experiences, and the ability and willingness to rapidly learn skills needed in areas where they have gaps:
- Professional experience in the Life and Annuities market, on either the business or IT side
- Professional experience as a Business Analyst or Software Product Manager
- Professional experience in product management, design, or analysis for the insurance industry
- Business requirements gathering and documentation for enterprise software applications
- SAFe certification or tangible experience in agile development
- Software backlog creation and maintenance
- User Acceptance Testing for enterprise software applications
- Very strong strategic thinker and leader is proactive and takes initiative
- Self-starter who can assess what works needs to be completed and how to get it done
- Excellent influencing, organizational, facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Strength of convictions and ability to influence and champion product changes
- 3+ years of professional experience, and a college degree
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, with expert knowledge in Microsoft Product (Word/Excel/PPT)
- This role may have up to 25% travel.
EIS Group has a fast-paced, distributed work environment that is an excellent fit for motivated individuals who the ability to quickly and effectively engage in new challenges and opportunities. EIS Group also provides its employees with empowering mentorships, digital learning opportunities, and continuous professional opportunities to gain experience and develop employees’ careers. If you are ready to execute innovative solutions, apply new ideas, further hone your unique skillset, and join an exceptional professional services organization, apply now.
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Thank you for your interest in EIS Group. By submitting your resume or employment application, we collect personal information, such as your education, training, qualifications, previous employment and other details you provide, as well as information EIS Group obtains from references or third party background checks (all the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data” constituting “Sensitive Personal Data” defined by prevailing privacy legislation). We will use your Personal Data to process your application.
For the purpose of evaluating your application, we may also share Personal Data with EIS Group’s entities, service providers, references and referees, and with a party that EIS legally combines a substantial portion of its assets, shares, or other business. We may also disclose your Personal Data when legally required (for example to tax authorities in order to calculate your appropriate taxation, compensation or salary payments).
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’:
- You consent to EIS Group collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data potentially outside the country where you reside, and/or to EIS Group’s third party service providers for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
- You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time, and to correct any errors.
- You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 12 months.
Please note that EIS Group does not accept resumes or honor referrals from parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement in advance.