Who We Are
EIS Group is a global innovator, committed to providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We deliver a digital insurance platform built to move insurance carriers closer to their customers.
At EIS Group, our mission is unwavering: continue to grow as a global leader—delivering innovative solutions that combine best-in-class technology with deep domain expertise and proven business practices, establish key business relationships, and to employ a talent pool of the best and brightest, well-trained, highly-motivated individuals.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
About the Role
The Associate Delivery Manager accomplishes specific objectives and manages project activities throughout the entire lifecycle -from Project Planning and Scope Study through the Go-Live phase while working in close cooperation with Program Manager / Director.
As the Associate Delivery Manager, you will lead the project planning, including capacity & resource planning and team build-up; manage the project’s team middle managers (Lead BA, Lead Architect, Dev Lead and QA Lead) and act as the central communication point to ensure the CV component for the project is implemented on time and has proper support level. You will be responsible for the overall project implementation and to deliver the project in the highest quality, within budget, and in time as stipulated in a contract with our customers, and act as a bridge between our clients and our delivery organization.
- Responsible for preparation of the Scope Study report (backlog with estimations)Plan (or assist in planning), monitor, and control scope of the project, report scope deviations to Program Manager / Director and the customer
- Participate in project’s Change Control Board
- Manage the team members to maintain the updates to project backlog to keep it current throughout the project lifecycle
- Together with the project’s Program Manager / Director collaborate with Product Management and Engineering teams to ensure the delivery of the EIS Suite (aka Base) functionality required for the project in time and fully complete as per project plan.
- Together with the project’s Program Manager / Director the Associate Delivery Manager plan and manage the Scope Study execution (assembling the Scope Study Team and leading the Scope Study phase)
- Provide input to Program Manager / Director on the contract with the client; understand contract and corresponding commitments of EIS Group
- Drive project planning phase to ensure all activities required for successful start of the project are completed in time
- Create and maintain project implementation plan in agreement with all stakeholders; maintaining a holistic view of the project update the plan for the duration of the project with the input from the Program Manager / Director.
- Manage project build phase (Sprint planning and content, milestones completion, delivery into customer testing, etc.)
- Work with implementation partner(s), as appropriate, to support partner, while managing the project delivery
- Manage communication internally and externally (the Client and our implementation partners) efficiently and confidently, in conjunction with the Program Manager / Director
- Build proper communication standards with clients and implementation partners (if needed) and win their trust and confidence during difficult phases of the project
- Escalate project issues to Program Manager / Director and/or SVP of Delivery
- Prepare internal project status report
- Assist Program Manager / Director in preparation of the external project status report
- Participate in Steering Committee meetings Maintain and execute proper communication standards in multi-location / multicultural project implementation team as well as partner team(s)
- Ensure project plan, risks and other important information is communicated clearly, in a timely manner and is available to all stakeholders.
- Create and maintain project capacity and resource plans within the project’s defined budget
- Work with staffing management to ensure proper staffing of teams
- Manage and assign project level tasks to the BA, Lead, Arch Lead, Development Lead and QA Lead
- Facilitate plans, goals, tasks to project teams, resolve conflicts during projects (internal or external), and provide corrective supervision when needed
- Provide constant feedback to the participating project teams and team members to ensure commitment across the board
- Mentor team on skill development
- Initiate and oversee performance review for project team members
- Create and maintain project team travel plan (in coordination with Program Manager / Director and the customer); review and approve travel requests for project team members
- Create and maintain vacation plan and approves vacation requests for project team members
- Work with EIS Cloud management (CV) to ensure on-time environments delivery and proper support during the project execution phase
Quality and Process Management:
- Establish process and procedures on the project according to the company standards (across the entire project implementation team including BAs, Architects, Developers and QA); ensure they are followed, periodically reviewed and improved when needed
- Work with partners to ensure the same quality requirements extend to partners’ teams
- Work with BA Lead to ensure the quality of the requirements artifacts quality and BA team required velocity
- Work with Development Lead to maintain team’s velocity at the same time maintaining required quality standards
- Advise QA Manager in Test plan creation and maintenance
- Be accountable for the quality of the project and assist customer/partner when required
- Assist Program Manager / Director in creation of the UAT Acceptance Criteria document; participate in UAT planning and execution activities
Budget Management Support:
- Assist Program Manager / Director in project budget creation and maintaining the budget throughout the project lifecycle
- Review and approve implementation team project level expenses and timesheets
Risk & Issue Management:
- Perform risk management: forecast and monitor risks related to external and internal dependencies, create and maintain the log of known risks
- Analyze risks and develop risk mitigation strategies/plan
- Timely escalate risks to minimize potential losses.
- Create and maintain a separate log of project issues and issues resolution plan, manage and track the issues until they are resolved, escalate the issues when external actions are required
- Review customer escalations and escalation trends and provide corrective actions and observations
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience is a minimum, Master’s Degree is a strong plus
- PMP or similar certification is a strong plus
- Experience in leadership/managerial role in IT industry
- 3+ years of experience with EIS Suite
- Team Leadership
- Customer Orientation
- Practical knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- Practical experience in Agile methodology (preferably Scrum)
- Knowledge of end-to-end implementation practices, across skills (BA, dev, QA, arch)
- Project Management experience
- Ability to work with partners and colleagues in multicultural environment
- Experience working in the matrix delivery organization across multiple geolocations
- Working knowledge of Russian and/or Mandarin is a strong plus
- Time Management
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Use the “Apply Now” button below, or email your resume and/or CV to email@example.com.